If I was a fictional character, how would the fandom misinterpret me?
October Gore Art Challenge!
Decided to come up with a Gore Challenge for October since it’s the only month of the year where I will willingly look at things I otherwise don’t care for/get nightmares from.
Join me in my increasingly spooky/terrifying journey!
Please tag as #October Gore Art Challenge for easy browsing :D
1. Amputation/Limb loss
3. Piercings/Body Mod
4. Doctors/Surgery/Medical Emergency
6. Stitches/Self Admistered Medical Help
7. Falling/Falling to your death
8. Undead/Zombie Attack
9. Skeletons/Bones/Bones Showing
12. “Natural Causes”/Dehydration/Starvation
13. Painful Transformation
14. Bruises/Beat Up/After A Fight
15. Nosebleed/Bleeding from orifices
17. Eye Gore
18. Sliced Open Gut/Bisections/Gut spilling
19. FREE FOR ALL/Whatever you like! Mix and match!
20. Broken Bones
21. Electrocution/Electric Shock
22. Scarification/Scars/Unintended Scars/Ritual Wounds
23. Burns/Burning/On Fire
24. Body Horror/Extra Body Parts/Misshapen Body Parts
25. Evil Possession/Distorted Bodies/Corruption
26. Blood Bath/”After Murder”
27. Getting Crushed/Underneath Something Heavy
28. Getting Impaled/Being Impaled
29. Torture/Near Death Torture
30. Self Harm
31. Monster Attack (Happy Halloween!)
New arrangement is posted! This one is of Gold Pilot, composed by First Turn Fold. The beginning of the original was used in [S] Act 6 Act 6 Intermission 1, but my arrangement is of the full 5-minute piece.
Oh my word…
I seriously teared-up during this. You have done what I’ve failed to: Arrange Gold Pilot in any cohesive way for solo piano. And it’s absolutely Gorgeous!
Thank you so much, my friend. It’s an honor to be so expertly covered!
Thank you! I just spent several minutes being very excited that you found this and liked it. Thank you for having written the piece, and for your kind words. I enjoyed arranging and learning it, and it’s very rewarding to read feedback from the composer himself.
If you have any interest, here’s the sheet music for my arrangement.